Monday, October 31, 2011

Adventure

Lately I've been feeling something deep down in my heart. It's a thirst for excitement and the unknown, it's my want to see sights that I've never seen before. I feel as if god is sending me to mission. But it's the worst time possible for that.

I have to keep up on my school work. It's my number one priority right now and I'm busting my hump just to get by. I'm not the smartest and I'm also not the hardest worker. But I'm trying to change both those things right now.

But I can't help but wonder, why can't it be more of an adventure? I want to find a way to make every ordinary day an extraordinary experience. I want to make normal amazing and boring riveting. I want to change the world. And the best way to do that is to change my outlook on it.

Pray about it with me and hopefully we will all be blessed with extraordinary days and then every day will feel like a bigger adventure than yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment