Sunday, October 30, 2011

For me and my friends

If you manage to stumble upon this blog or if I care about you enough to tell you about it, be warned. This blog is for me. This is for when I'm old and grey. This is so I can see how I grow and change. This is an expression of my feelings. I'm not the best writer nor will I ever be. I'm not pretensious that much I'm sure of.

I'm nervous to blog as well. I'm nervous that I'll be judged.

A lot of us probably feel this way. But at the end of the day it's okay! Now I could rhyme all the time but I'll keep that to a minimum as well.

Tonight I watched American beauty with Aj and fritz. It taught me something. It taught me that to truly enjoy life you have to appreciate the littler things. We are all do lucky to be alive in this beautiful world. God put us here for a reason. Take a minute out of your day tomorrow and marvel at the little things. Watch the leaf that flutters in the wind and be amazed that it's able to do such a simple thing.

Seize the day, by enjoying every second you've been blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment