Friday, November 11, 2011

Finally

Finally I'm letting myself go out and dance with people! And wow I was not disappointed! I feel so blessed to be able to have danced with the beautiful women I did tonight. Thank you all!

Okay but seriously. Partying takes a lot of work. Especially if your the kind of person who sips on a couple drinks. Is it really worth it? Do you really need to plan your whole night around where how and when your getting your alcohol? I will never judge a lifestyle but if you can look in the mirror and know something is wrong it's time to tone it down.

Don't have to patch together all the bleary details, live life to the fullest. Savor every second you are dancing with a gorgeous girl. Remember the face of every person you talk to. You live one life and I don't know about y'all but I want to remember everything I do and all the lovely people I get to be around.

Happy birthday Dom, Megan, and Taylor! The party ruled and I had a blast! Thanks to everyone I saw tonight! Goodnight friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment