Sunday, November 6, 2011

The party, the weekend, the life

So here I am on the couch after church after an amazing weekend and the first thing I notice is how quite it is. Coming back from breakaway we all know how strange it is to not be surrounded by friends.

Speaking of friends, thank god for each and everyone of you. Thank god for this weekend and all we learned which brings me to the point of this post tonight.

Ladies and Gentlemen it is my honor to tell you about the best party on this earth that is happening every hour of every day. I'm at the party and let me tell you that it is wonderful. Jesus wants all of us to just come and kick it and live the best life we possibly can. And if you ever want to know why I can't stop smiling and why I can't stop enjoying every little part of every day. I want you all to know that i would love to spend any amount of time with anyone to hang out and talk about. And to just enjoy life with all of you. You are all in my prayers and I can't express how great this weekend was and how blessed I'm feeling right now. Please call me or text me if you want to know more and if I don't have the answer I'll point you towards someone that can. Goodnight my friends. I love you all.

1 comment: